A while back I decided to quietly make a top ten best texts from blogger Carbunkle Trumpet aka Robo who lived in Memphis at the time. Those who know him know what a funny sense of humor he has and his texts often have me lol for real.
Carbunkle is not a top ten virgin and has submitted 3 other tacogirl top ten lists on San Pedro and Belize. Top Ten things I miss from back in the day – Carbunkle Trumpet has been coming here since 1979. Top 10 new Non-Stop Airline Routes To Belize – a bit of wishful thinking for himself and message board friends. Top Ten San Pedro food joints – must read for foodies.
1. Now you can say you got a text from Robo who is backstage with KC and the sunshine band with Memphis Symphony as back up! Sunset Symphony.
2. Today would suck for an outside salesman. Thank God I am in shorts as I make calls.
3. This just asked of me Bacon or Sex? I chose bacon whats yours? Me can’t I have both? CT and the greedy one chimes in Sex OR bacon there tg
4. I can die now as I just shared a prayer with Rev. Al Green in his dressing room. Pretty much one of the coolest things I have ever done!
5. They are pouring a sidewalk in front of our house. Gave Poncho a 5 spot to put a Belikin beer cap in the concrete!
6. Wow that makes my delivering black bean & corn salsaw/homemade chips to a receptionist who placed a 100 person lunch seem insignificant. Rock Star!
7. Don’t hate the player, hate the game – ground up beef tenderloin burgers is whats for lunch today.
8. Rather than send the ‘mundane’ facebook birthday shout out like other I send only a bd text to my dear good friend. Happy Birthday!
9. My 9am Bride to be meeting got moved to noon, now the Biotch wants to move it to 3pm. I can already tell she carries her soon 2b husbands balls in her purse.
10. Had another great visit with Ebbie W tonight. We both agree San Pedro brought us together. You too! – I think you replied but it came back in Swahili.
I had planned on snapping a few pictures around town to go with this post but Tropical Storm Matthew grounded me I have pulled a few from my stock pile.