Flights In Belize
Since I live on Ambergris Caye I am listing flight times from the San Pedro Airport to various places in the country. Its important to note you could easily end up on a milk run as, Municipal airport (TZA) and Philip Goldson International Airport (PGIA) often have people traveling to the same place you are headed.
Flight Durations From SPR:
- Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport (BZE) 20 minutes
- Belize Municipal (TZA) 15 minutes
- Belmopan (BCV); 40 minutes – currently private charters only
- Caye Caulker (CUK) 5 minutes – love the flight from San Pedro to Caye Caulker
- Corozal (CZH) 20 minutes
- Dangriga (DGA) 45+ min & Hopkins add 15 min
- Orange Walk (ORZ) 20 minutes – currently private charters only
- Placencia (PLJ) 45 min
- Punta Gorda (PND) 1:15 minutes
- San Ignacio (CYD) 55 minutes – currently private charters only
*If you are flying into Belize first before an in country flight, you will have to go through immigration and then customs (which takes about 45 minutes),
You might also find my flights from Belize and flights to Belize pages useful.