Wings on Fire
Around midnight last night Paul heard the firetruck go by – a fairly rare sound in San Pedro.
This morning We got call from Miss Dianne – quicksilver messenger that Wings was on fire. We walked over right away to see what was up and take some pictures.
The air was thick with smoke as the fire still smoldered. It was hard to breath and my eyes got watery- not good for those working there for extended periods. We went upstairs to the Belizean Reef roof to get an aerial view then headed back to the taco shack to continue on with our day and chat about the news on the coconut phone.
If you are passing by the area and feel to bring bottled water for anyone working there or a clean wet cloth to help not breathe in so much smoke I am sure it would be welcome.