Back in grade school my cousin Erin and I used to make best and worst lists. We would write out everything we liked and didn’t like in our notebooks and compare – this was an ongoing thing and our pages were covered with doodles of band logos like Rolling Stones – Led Zeppelin and Van Halen. I have been thinking about adding a list to tacogirl for a while now and decided on a top ten.
Introducing tacogirl Top Ten – this will be an ongoing series covering a multitude of topics.
My first list was inspired by an exercise in the book The Rebel Rules by Chip Conley. Feel free to share your own Top Ten tidbits about yourself as a kid in a comment.
Top Ten tidbits about myself as a kid
1. My favorite childhood toy – roller skates with baby blue fuzzy dice attached
2. My favorite childhood game -monopoly
3. The best movie I ever saw as a kid – star wars
4. My 3 favorite traits/skills as a kid – creativity – ingenuity and daydreaming
5. My favorite snack when I was young – cereal franken berry – sugar crisp – lucky charms
6. My favorite secret hiding place in the neighborhood – chestnut or maple tree in our yard
7. I would completely loose track of time when I was – outside
8. The best thing about my childhood room – it had an accordion wood partition that opened to another room with a balcony overlooking our driveway – we used to hang out and play games there
9. The most rebellious thing I did as a kid – walk home through the mud with my new shoes because I didn’t like them
10. I don’t do it anymore butÂ I used to enjoy – watching cartoons on weekend mornings
Tv stations have changed again – now we have to relearn them all again. No idea why – anyone have an answer? Nat Geo went from ch 10 to ch 70 – least we did not loose it. History is 71 – TLC 73 – MTV 73 – VH1 74 not a bad stretch. I am going to do search function and reprogram all the channels maybe we got something new.
4 thoughts on “tacogirl Top Ten”
Thanks for the offer I am going to check out your sight right now. So far plan is to do a monthly top ten list.
Hey tacogirl, this is an excellent top ten list. It looks like you plan on making a lot more top ten lists, you can cross-post this and any other list to our site http://www.toptentopten.com/ and link back to your site. We are trying to create a directory for top ten lists where people can find your site. The coolest feature is you can let other people vote on the rankings of your list.
Hi Tom your comment made me smile. Hope all is well in Portland.
You really need to get back to the real word and get on with a real life…you sound sad and lonley!