We all have things in life that tend to piss us off mildly or to a larger degree depending on what it is and how tolerant you are. After living in Belize almost 7 years my tolerance level has grown and I have been able to maintain an it is what it is attitude in some respects an not let myself get to bent out of shape over the little things. I have seen some people let them selves go nuts over over things that are totally not worth the energy.
Here are a few of my current pet peeves:
– Line ups. Belize bank is generally the worst for that here, although last time I went in I was pleasantly surprised and I walked right to the front of the line.
– People throwing garbage on street especially when there is a garbage can close by. Once tacoboy even stopped a guy doing that by saying hey I think you dropped something. The guy looked at him like he was nuts.
– Classical music not all but most. I am not sure why on this one, when I was an art model sometimes I had to listen to it and noticed a tendency for the sound making me feel agitated.
– Music or videos on websites that you cannot easily shut off, nothing makes me close out a site faster than a blink of an eye.
– Did I mention waiting in line?
– Captcha you cannot read. I know they are trying to make sure it is a human on the other end and not spammers but half the time humans cannot even read what the letters are. It should not take a person 3 tries to get something readable.
– Intentional button pushers. Sadly, some people are not happy unless they are ruffling someones feathers.
What are your pet peeves?