Iguana Juan’s Restaurant Wishes You Well
Iguana Juan’s Restaurant would like to take a minute to wish everyone a Happy New Year wish you well for the new year. Now that you have gotten past the hectic holiday season and eating marathon, they have great upcoming events to share including helping you destress and reach your 2019 fitness goals.
Fun and Fitness
- Yoga –
Mosasevery Sunday 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- It’s a proven fact that Yoga + Mimosas = Bliss.
Join us at Iguana Juan’s and see for yourself– every Sunday from December – April! Enjoy an all-levels yoga class with a guided meditation, followed by a mimosa or two (or three or four– it is Sunday after all!) Stay on for
$25 BZD for Yoga and f
Education is Exciting
Tequila 101: Every Thursday
Ever wondered the difference between Blanco, Reposado, and Anejo?
Wonder why some t
Would you like to expand your tequila repertoire beyond the Margarita, but don’t know where to start?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, Iguana Juans Tequila 101 is for you!
Join them for a casual, informative discussion about tequila, sample a few styles and enjoy a Margarita,
$50 BZD for discussion, 3 different tequilas, light bites and your choice of tequila cocktail.
Join Iguana Juan’s crew every Thursday for Fajita Margarita Night: $20 Pork, Beef, Chicken or Veggie Fajitas and $10 Margaritas, with Live Mariachi Music from Javier.
Thanks to Iguana Juan’s for providing the delicious looking pictures to go along with the information. That avocado salad above and the burger below both got my appetite on overdrive. I also loved the featured image of Dennis Heck carving their sign. It is nice when businesses chose to use people over machines for signs in today’s highly manufactured world.
Burgers, Belikins and Beats
Happening weekly. Check out Juan’s every Friday night for their world famous Burgers, Belikin Beers, and Beats. Roland Z plays live from 6:30-9:30, while you kick back and enjoy the best burger special on the island.
Choose any craft burger on Juan’s menu (half-pound Angus Beef or Homemade Black Bean Patty) along with a side and a Belikin or soda, for only $25 BZD, and jam into the weekend island style.
Reggae Brunch: Every Saturday from 11:00 am-2:00 pm. Indulge with a delectable brunch while enjoying the upbeat vibes of live Reggae with San Pedro’s own Melody Man Escobar. What better way to kick off your island weekend, San Pedro style!
All entrees are served with coffee, fresh juice, assorted bread basket and your choice of the following:
• The ABC: Apple, Bacon and Cheddar on a French Toast Panini, served with Potato Hash
• Quiche Du Jour: Served with Tropical Fruit
• Cinnamon Stuffed French Toast: Stuffed with Strawberry Cream Cheese and Bananas, served with Maple Syrup and a Side of Bacon
• Breakfast Quesadilla: Flour Tortilla Stuffed with Eggs, Bacon, Peppers, Onions and Cheese. Topped with Avocado and served with Pico and Sour Cream
• Juan’s Country Salad: Mixed Greens Topped with Tomato, Onion, Grilled Corn and Black Bean Salsa, Seasoned Potatoes, Shredded Cheese and Avocado
• The Continental: Yogurt, Granola and Tropical Fruit
$30 BZ per person
Of course a good Bloody Mary is also a great addition to brunch.
Special One Time Events
Craft Cocktail Class January 15 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Learn the art of craft cocktails from a true connoisseur, with Mixologist Steve Sheldon, as he walks you through the art of blending a few of his cocktail favorites. Participate in the making, then sit back, take a few sips, and enjoy the fruits of your labor with masterfully blended cocktail creations.
If you’re lucky, Steve will have a few jars of his famous brandy soaked cherries on hand.
- Iguana Juan’s Collins (their version of the classic Tom Collins with Steve’s twist )
- Classic Old Fashion
- Old Fashion Virgin (Aka “Sheldon’s Boozy Water”). Taste just like an old fashion but without the alcohol – a great non-alcohol version of a classic cocktail.
Included are l
And stay tuned… They’ll be announcing their stand up comedy schedule soon and are promising much laughter in 2019. After all, aside from yoga mimosa’s, it’s the best way to work on your abs 😀