Every so often I like to post apartments for rent so people daydreaming about moving to Belize get an idea of apartment rental expenses. Of course it also benefits people who are looking here and now, there are always a few of those.
Apartment for Lease
Available from December 15, 2023
The Commons is pleased to offer a spacious two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment situated on Coconut Drive. This prime location is just a few blocks away from the beach and a convenient 15-minute walk to the town center with off street security, and dedicated parking, allowing you peace of mind. Additionally, The Commons will happily welcome tenant(s) with one dog.
- This apartment is fully furnished with linens, basic pots, pans, glasses, plates & utensils.
- The common area provides access to a washer and dryer for your convenience at no cost to tenants.
- Wi-Fi cost dependent on speed/subscriptions. (Digi cell offers a $119 plan capable of streaming tv.)
- Average electric bill is $150 BZ per month.
- Water bills run around $26 BZ per month.
Monthly rent is $1250 USD and we are currently seeking tenants for either a six-month or one-year lease term. If you are interested or have any inquiries, please feel free to reach out via WhatsApp at 812-603-0933.
A few other benefits to renting at the commons, a great outdoor space, Pats Delicatessen onsite and they do occasional events like art shows.