tacogirl.com has been helping people enjoy Belize with useful and upbeat content since 2007. To give back to my readers, I decided to create”taco time newsletter”, an ongoing email-out filled with Belize travel information, great discounts, and recommendation.
Top 10 reader testimonials from the first issue
- I just wanted to tell you that my husband and I had the best trip to Belize, mostly thanks to your website! This is an awesome service. Keep up the awesome info! Jennifer McCrea
- Thanks for the newsletter – very interesting. I am intrigued by the Belize Food Tours – trying to convince our group to give it a go. Henri Dussault
- Thanks, Laurie – I’ve relied on your info a few times when visiting Belize… you were spot on and very helpful! – Debbie Baird
- I really like your article about Caves Branch Jungle Lodge. I have stayed at Banana Beach – maybe it is time to try something in the jungle. – David.G Feusier
- Hi Laurie, Greetings from Germany! Great to see the newsletter and can’t wait for further editions. The first one already is loaded with information! Although I’m not sure when we’ll be back visiting our friends in Belize, I love to read about the latest from Ambergris Caye! – Kerstin Heinze
- Cool! I liked the article about the Best Travel Apps. I think the Fishes and the Hot Guide apps will be the best ones for me. This will be our 2nd trip to Belize. The first one was for only 6 days last year, but we knew we had to come back! This trip will be just short of two weeks. Jesse Biddlecome
- What a wonderful surprise and treat a newsletter about my favorite corner of Paradise by someone I really trust! Can’t wait for the next one! Have a great day. – Becky Johnson
- Congratulations! I’ve always loved your advice and now I’ll love seeing it in your newsletter. – Jeff Clemments
- Love the blog! thanks for your effort and the discount I got on Tropic Air. – Greg Leavitt
- I’m happy to hear you’re getting such a good response. I know I look forward to reading your stuff. Makes me feel like I am already part of the San Pedro community. – Dave Smith
Sign up to get a great resource to all things Belize with each issue of taco time.